Questions to Ask BEFORE You Choose a General Contractor in NJ:
- Is the company a current member of any trade group such as the IASM.
- Can the company provide you with a detailed timeline from beginning to end?
- Will you receive a contract detailing each party’s obligations to the project?
- Are they willing to let you visit a current project?
- How long has the business been operating?
- Do they carry the proper licenses and insurance to perform the work they are bidding on?
- What are their insurance policy limitations and who is covered for what?
- Can they provide examples of similar work performed?
- What is the size of their average project?
We want to make sure your family’s home is cared for no matter who you decide to contract with, that’s why we offer a free, no obligation consultation to discuss not only your project, but other estimates or bids you may have received. Being experts in house raising, we have seen our fair share of horror stories and want to make sure it doesn’t happen to you!
Call us now at 609-412-2723 or through our website by clicking here to schedule a time that works best for you.